DAPIMM to Support Establishment of New Enterprises at National and Local Level
Based on the Government's strategy, DAPIMM directly administers, manages, implements, monitors and implements programs to stimulate the establishment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to increase their competitiveness and efficiency under the conditions of the competitive environment and of the market economy specific phenomena.
The national programs carried out by DAPIMM are:
- Program for stimulating the establishment of new small and medium-sized enterprises - START-UP NATION ROMANIA
- Program for the development of the entrepreneurial culture among women managers in the SME sector
- Program for the development and modernization of marketing activities of products and market services
- National program for supporting crafts and crafts
- National multiannual micro industrialization program
- Program for organizing the Fair for Small and Medium Enterprises - TIMM 2017
In addition to these programs, the specialized department of the ministry also implements:
- The Romanian-Swiss Program for SMEs (PREIMM), a program financed by the Swiss Contribution and carried out by DAPIMM in partnership with CEC Bank, which consists of granting loans for investments made by SMEs
- ROMANIA HUB – ROMANIA, COUNTRY OF ENTREPRENEURS COUNTRY program, integrated training program that offers students, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs, information, support, technical assistance and counseling, as well as an institutional framework for the development of the local entrepreneurial and growth capacity on the entrepreneurial and internal market of small and medium-sized enterprises
Through the activity carried out by DAPIMM, the aim is to create and maintain new jobs in the national economy, the insertion of the unemployed and the graduates in the field of work, the increase of the number of newly established SMEs, the increase of the degree of technology with new, innovative equipment, the increase of the number of SMEs in rural area. These are obtained from the annual implementation of programs to support the establishment of new enterprises and to support the development of small and medium- sized enterprises, at national and local level.